Another thing that's been happening is something I'm pretty embarrassed to admit, but this is a blog so why not? We have two girl cats and we've been referring to our daughter as their little sister. This embarrassing on so many levels, so why does it keep coming out of our mouths so naturally? Ugh! Mobert is not going to answer us when we ask if she's excited to meet her baby sister, but that doesn't stop us from asking. We're not even officially parents, yet somehow we've completely mastered nerdy-parent behavior. But on the upside, watching Colin interact with his feline "daughters" has given me some insight into how he will act toward a real daughter. And lemme tell ya, I can't wait to see more!
I'll post some 'bump' pictures soon!
BIG SISTERS

LITTLE SISTER

Yippeee... welcom to the world of blog... I am still learning the ropes too! And am cracking up that you refer to your kats (like krab) as your daughters- silly!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you have started this! I have influence on my daughter-in-law! I can't wait to instruct you on how to raise your children (just kidding Nyss). You and Colin will be wonderful parents and I will feel privilaged to be their Grammy. Love you
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that's funny, I don't think Colin liked it when I called Chuck the dog his little brother. The apple does not fall far from the tree...
ReplyDeleteYayzers! We're all Bloggy-Bloggersons now! Steve's gonna be a big bro too :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I refer to my cats as "the little demons". Just kidding... Or am?? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and Coli. Nerdy parenting is the best!