Anyhow, we did manage to complete Mackenzie's room without too much distraction or getting side-tracked. Thanks to Colin for that too:) He did all the hard work and I decided if things were up to my standards of cuteness for our baby girl:)

Site of many future late-night glides with Mackie.

Mac's bear, puppy, and baby duck (named Mac's Quack...thanks, Jan.)

Her room gets the best light in the whole house.

I can't wait to see my little girl in this crib! (Thank M&D for the mobile/bedding!)

My VERY favorite! Her closet. (Thanks grandmas, aunts & friends for getting her started in style!)

Our hero! Awwww.

I just LOVE my little niece's bedroom! I can't wait to give you a break and rock her in her glider... while you give me a break and take care of your niece! Hmmm... maybe we didn't think this "babies a the same time" thing all the way through...
ReplyDeleteOh!! You look so darn cute (the room isn't too shabby either!) Everything looks great.
ReplyDeleteSo, do you go into the bedroom and just imagine what it's all going to be like? I think about how I used to do that sometimes, and how excited I was to wash the baby clothes before she wore them the first time. Now I let them all pile up!! Enjoy these moments. They go by quickly, and I bet you will miss this anticipation.
Cute!!!! I'm with Sarah, it is so much fun in the beginning to organize the clothes and then after she arrives and exhaustion sets in to an extent making everything tidy and orderly is not a priority anymore. I can't wait to see your bump... real soon again!
ReplyDeleteI do! I was just standing there alone the other day looking in the crib and imagining her being there. It's crazy! I'm trying to embrace this part before it's all dirty diapers and no sleep! Sarah and Merry....it's all worth it, right?! :)
ReplyDeleteHaigs, I'm counting on getting a solid two months of gliding help from you before I have to return the favor. Tell Baby G she'd better stay put until July.
There's nothing more worth it in the whole wide world!
ReplyDeleteLittle Mac is looking particularly cute in your tummy. I too remember looking in the readied crib and imagining a wee baby. And they are wee so briefly. I am looking forward to glide time too. Good job Colin, but check your closet for the Mobert in the future. Beebles probably would have been fine in the closet ;)
ReplyDeleteHey there Alyssa, it's Jenny, Hailey's friend, I just discovered your blog from Hailey's blog. I love the nursery colors, so calming and pretty. Are the walls green? You look great too!
ReplyDeleteit is worth it... why do you think I wanted another :) the rewards so out weigh the challenges and life seems all that more complete!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! I'm so glad you commented! I enjoyed checking in on your blog too when you were building the house to see your progress. What a great result:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sassy & Merry for the confirmation!