Sunday, January 31, 2010

Going Mobile

So, we've been expecting the crawling to start for awhile since Mac has been getting into position and scooting around for almost a month now. For the first week or so, I kept waiting for her to crawl and encouraging her to move forward once she got up on all fours, but nothing ever happened so I just sort of gave up and figured that it'll happen when it happens. Then yesterday as I was getting ready in the bathroom I happened to glance into our bedroom to see my baby crawling toward something with such determinaton. So much for the toys and the words of encouragement I've been giving her for weeks...turns out that a shiny, silver doorstop was all the motivation she needed.

Colin's still having fun with the flip, so here's another one of his videos complete with soundtrack. I'm so glad we're able to share these things with friends and family. Happy crawling, Baby Mac!


5 comments:

  1. Our little Mac has become "Rocky Macky"! So cute and good job once again Colin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Mackie!!! That is the best! I love that she made sure to include her signature rock-back-and-forth move. It is so cute to see her clumsily coordinating her limbs as she gets going. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mackie GO!!!!! I love the beginning part where she bounces up and down. She's the cutest! Watch out now! Life gets exponentially crazier when they become mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so proud of my little niece! She's the crawling champion of the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! I never wrote how cute this was, I must have been side tracked with my rug rats! Anyhow, I love the music, it is like you were listening to the music while she was crawling... um you need some more blog entries :)

    ReplyDelete