Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Better late than never...

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Here's a video Colin put together of Mackenzie's first Christmas that I've been meaning to post but just hadn't quite gotten around to it:)



It was so much fun having our little doodler with us this year... we can't wait until she gets excited for presents and doesn't just try to bite all of her gifts!

5 comments:

  1. Even though I had already seen it...I just had to watch it again to verify that it was just as adorable as I remember. And yes...love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I really like the end when Mackie has passed out because of all the presents :) Fun times, we only got still pictures, no video for some reason - stupid us... oh well there will be many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! I was laughing all the way through. She is just soooooo cute!! It's amazing how much you miss about a baby by just seeing pictures. I finally got to see a bit more about who Mackenzie is, and she's a riot! I loved the part where you're helping her open the present and you get it nearly open and she just stares at it, so you have to open it all the way, and then she licks it!! Super funny! Oh, and I loved how everything you gave her went directly in her mouth!!! I loved it when she smiled and laughed. OH!!! She's just so adorable!! You will be able to cherish this video for the rest of your lives. Good job, Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I have seen it once or twice myself ;) I hope everyone had their volume on. Yes Sarah, Mackie is a very funny baby. So was Colin. Raya is a sweet baby and so was Hailey. It's funny how they come with their already formulated personalities even before outside influences start coming in to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I watch that my eyes get teary. I just think it is so sweet and precious. Just like my niece!

    ReplyDelete