Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas 1976 & Christmas 2009

This post is for my mom who sent me my Christmas dress from my first Christmas in 1976. Since Mackenzie's birthday and my birthday are only 20 days apart (April 16 & May 6) we are roughly the same age for our first holiday season. I can't wait to celebrate with her. Here they are Ma!


Alyssa Claire, 1976


Mackenzie Hale, 2009

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. How cool that your mom kept that dress! You totally can see the resemblance in these pics. I bet you're so excited for your first Christmas with Mackie. What are your plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :) I still totally love the mary jane tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you reminds me of the one in my Halloween album where you commented that you love the way your baby looks in the picture. She has the headband on and is leaning towards the camera. So cute!

    ReplyDelete