My Looooooong Labor Story
14 years ago
I'm going to be a MOM! That's right, one of those women who is responsible for a tiny person's life! Wow! Our little girl is due in May and life is about to change forever. I'm sure the road ahead will be challenging and rewarding but it's always more fun when the adventure is shared...
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Bella wants to watch this OVER AND OVER. We've already watched it three times. We can't get enough of MACKIE!!!
ReplyDeleteDaddy's little girl!!! I love miss mack!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I did not comment on this! I love the little Dad Dad girl :)
ReplyDeleteThis is waaaaaay after the fact, but I just realized I never commented on this video and I just don't understand why? It's so cute! I can't believe how much she's changed since then. So many more Mackie words added to her vocabulary. I love that girl.
ReplyDelete