We had a great evening at restaurant we've been dying to try since we moved in to our new neighborhood last summer. The restaurant, Pair, is known for it's incredible food and wine pairings. Since I found out I was pregnant shortly after moving into our house last July, Pair has been tempting me with its mere presence for the last nine months. I marched in this evening ready to do some damage and I succeeded! Fast-forward 2 hours, 3 glasses of wine, and 5 small plates later and I was fat, happy, and ready to get home to my beautiful daughter!
My Looooooong Labor Story
14 years ago



What cute pics! I love the yellow outfit. Nice work on date night. I'm jealous I don't have any family here in Spokane that I would feel comfortable leaving my kid with. I think when my mom comes to visit I might have to see what she thinks...
ReplyDeleteI hope your having fun with mommyhood!
How great that you got to go out by yourselves! It took me a while to feel comfortable doing that. Now we rarely get the opportunity, but I LOVE IT when it happens!
ReplyDeleteMackenzie's changing sooo much, and becoming even MORE beautiful as the days go by!!
she is certainly chubbing up what a cutey!
ReplyDeleteyou must have been feeling "real" good after 3 glasses of wine :)... ok no more typing for me one handed :)
I can't wait for my turn. Don't forget how good the sushi is at the Red Bicycle. As Mackie expands so does her wardrobe. She really looks like Colin in that picture. When her head is at different angles I see you. I don't think she favors her sisters, Beebles or Bert, do you?
ReplyDeletexox
That is the sweetest picture of my beautiful niece! If you and Colin want to do another date night, MT and I would LOVE a few hours with our Mackie :) Plus, I haven't seen my girl in over a week. That's not right. I'm coming over one night his week. Whether you like it or not!!
ReplyDelete