
Hailey sent me this picture on Friday with these words, "Will our butts ever be this skinny again?" I had to post it on my blog as photographic evidence that these butts did, in fact, exist. Hopefully this will provide motivation for me after Mackenzie's birth.
Upon closer inspection, I realized that this picture was taken almost two years ago at the Mother's Day brunch we fixed for both of our moms. Things sure have changed in two years! And I'm not just talking about the size of our butts.
Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing moms, moms-to-be, and moms-that-will-be!

Ha! I love that you posted this. Hopefully it will serve as motivation for me too!
ReplyDeleteCome on Baby Mac - prove to everyone that your Auntie knows best and arrive on the 8th! That way your Mommy can REALLY appreciate Mother's Day!!
Inside every big butt lurks a skinny butt waiting to get out. My skinny butt has not seen the light of day for many moons (ha ha) ;)
ReplyDeleteAnytime now Mack!
I think along with skinny butts it is important to remember flat tummies... and c0section tummies are the worst because it was like i had 2 butts after luke one on the front and one on the back. :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud. Because I know both of you, I know that both of your respective buttockses will be this small again. However, isn't it fun/depressing (good dichotomy) to look at old pictures detailing just how thin and wrinkle free we were in our 20s?
ReplyDeleteHa! I'm with Jenn! I keep thinking about how I never fully appreciated my stunningly good looks back in my twenties! ; ) Lets not make the same mistake in our 30s!
ReplyDeleteBeing a person whose butt changes with the wind (man these are such fun puns!), I would say, don't sweat it. Your butts will be fab once again!
Let's get going Mackenzie!!! We are all waiting for you!
Mac must've heard you Sarah - Alyssa's water broke about an hour after you posted your comment!! :)
ReplyDeleteLadies, you are all more lovely than you were in your 20's and you will be more lovely in your 40's than your 30's. Maturity and character are a big part of beauty. Really! After that, just do the best you can and appreciate your beautiful children and their friends and let them be a reflection of you.
ReplyDelete