Love to all,
The Campbells



Just arrived!
In her hospital newborn hat... still a fave
Proud dad
Our baby girl
The only not completely disgusting pic of me post labor.
New baby, new mama
Open eyes!

Hi

My family

I think we'll keep her

If you change your mind about keeping her... DIBS!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I have Proud Auntie Goggles on, but I don't think so. I think she really is the most precious, wonderful, sweet little baby. And when my daughter is born, they both will be :)
(maybe I should knock on wood with that statement)
She is incredible, Alyssa! What a beauty! I love the picture of you and Colin looking at her. She's just so tiny between the two of you!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work you too, she is adorable. She looks a ton like Colin.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how in sinc you and I are. I agree having a baby is the most amazing thing ever! It's something you cannot imagine until it happens.
Congrats again, I can't wait to watch her grow up.
I have been waiting for the birth blog. What a sweet introduction for such a sweet little girl who already bears the weight of so much love.
ReplyDeleteMy little Mac
Little Arfy
Can't wait to meet little Mackie!!! and it will be soon. she is so darn precious. I think you are too busy to update this blog. love Auntie Chink
ReplyDelete