Luckily, she happened to be snoozing right beside me in her crib and we did a quick comparison. It's amazing how she's changed in 4 months and 15 days. Wow.

I'm going to be a MOM! That's right, one of those women who is responsible for a tiny person's life! Wow! Our little girl is due in May and life is about to change forever. I'm sure the road ahead will be challenging and rewarding but it's always more fun when the adventure is shared...

Cute, I like to compare pictures, it is amazing to see the differences, I don't even think her foot would fit into the outfit now :) good job mom!
ReplyDeleteWow! Look how much she's grown! The first picture is hilarious to see her compaired to the size of the remote controls. She really was tiny back then... but no one would call her tiny now! Cute Mac.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a doll in the top picture. It just goes so fast with one change on top of another and I do not get to see her enough. However, I know I am lucky to see her as often as I do. Happy 7th anniversary today (the 28th)to Mackie's parents. Thank you for giving me my first grandchild. I have loved every single stage of her sweet life xoxox
ReplyDeleteWow how time flies! She is so adorable. Isn't it crazy that they send you home with something so small from the hospital. Man, I look back at Zander's clothes and I feel like I've accomplished something real and meaningful. I still cannot believe that it has almost been 5 months. Good work girl!
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious, that picture with the little pjs sitting on top of her. Isn't it a trip how quickly they grow?? She is such a pretty girl. She'll be crawling before you know it. WATCH OUT! Life gets more and more interesting when they become mobile.
ReplyDeleteSoon I'll be taking out all Bella's newborn clothing and I'm sure I'll be in complete awe at the size of it all. She was a little squirt too and EVERYTHING was gigantic on her.